We provide business solutions that set you up to do business correctly.

Community CPA is globally oriented; hence, why immigration is an intricate part of the business. Over the years, the firm has partnered with immigration attorneys on many successful H-1 filings and is very knowledgeable of USCIS’ rules on H-1B “general contractors”. We are also familiar with the process of the immigration filings such as: L-1, EB2 & 5, citizenship and green card.

In addition, Community CPA is set apart by its vast array of services we provide such as:  

  • Corporate Annual and Bi-annual Renew 
  • Corporation Foreign Status Application/Determination 
  • ITIN Application Business 
  • DBA Name Registration/ Name Change 
  • Reinstatement of Corporation Status
  • Business Plan 
  • Business Valuation 
  • SBA Loan Application 
  • Certificate of Existence 
  • Food License Application and Renewal 
  • Liquor/Beer License Application and Renewal 
  • Food Stamp Application, Food Stamp Investigation, WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Application 
  • Insurance Audit Representation 
  • Cigarette License Application 
  • Lottery Application 
  • Vendor Dispute & Relations 
  • Contract License Application 
  • Nail Salon Application 
  • Nonprofit Application